Re: [LodeRunner] where can i find LodeRunner 2 full download?

  • Anthony Kozar
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2007
      Lode Runner 2 was a commercial product, so it is not (or should not be)
      available for download.

      I was recently able to purchase a copy of the Windows version on eBay for
      about U.S. $8.00 including shipping. I have seen copies of the Mac version
      recently on eBay as well.

      Good luck.

      Anthony Kozar
      anthonykozar AT sbcglobal DOT net
      http://anthonykozar.net/

      evaoftheday wrote on 3/24/07 6:35 AM:

      > Hi every body can anyone help me find a link or direct download for
      > Loderunner 2 ....please :)
    • Austin
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007
        Lode Runner 2 was released in 1998. It is out of print. HOTU links
        it as available from here:
        https://www.keysecure.com/e-dealsusa.com/481.htm for $10, new.
        Shipping's another $5.

        A bit of googling would also give you download links, but since new
        jewel case copies are available, buy it. Which is what I'm off to do
        as soon as I post this : )

        --- In LodeRunner@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Kozar <anthonykozar@...> wrote:

        > Lode Runner 2 was a commercial product, so it is not (or should not be)
        > available for download.
        >
        > I was recently able to purchase a copy of the Windows version on
        eBay for
        > about U.S. $8.00 including shipping. I have seen copies of the Mac
        version
        > recently on eBay as well.
        >
        > Good luck.
        >
        > Anthony Kozar
        > anthonykozar AT sbcglobal DOT net
        > http://anthonykozar.net/
        >
        > evaoftheday wrote on 3/24/07 6:35 AM:
        >
        > > Hi every body can anyone help me find a link or direct download for
        > > Loderunner 2 ....please :)

      • Borodin Oleksiy
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
          Look through the my "LodeDome" site http://lodedome-no-ip.com/ in the Win32 section.