Re torsion bars OT to dave williaims

  • cj
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2001
      Well dave,
      You seem to have taken some of what I have said out of context. No need to get pissy.
      Buy a new Porsche? What brought that on.. are you offended in some way?
      I'd be happy to see your idea for welded torsion bars in a practice. . I don't think its as easy as you think, but I enjoy being proven wrong, and I enjoy my ideas being debated. I work everyday in the grease and grime some people enjoy as part of their hobby.
      CJ Shaw