Tricky's shocks

  • John O'Reilly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Hello all out there

      Just installed front shocks from GAZ via Tricky Rick
      They look great.
      Painted the wishbones gloss black, and the springs 'volcano orange' to
      match my wifes reaction when she found out how much the shocks cost.
      And I thought women understood a bargain when they saw one.
      The front springs are 275lb and the rears 175lb, and I think I have too
      much spring rate.
      My shocks are much more upright than standard as I have 50x25 top rail, and
      the shock hangers are outside that, but time will tell how the springs go;
      better too firm than sloppy.
      John O'R
      AUS