Archie Graham

  • SamBlu82@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      Earlier today I got an Email from Charlie Kent that Archie Graham wasn't expected to live through the day. Archie was at Naha and CCK in C-130s. He came to Troop Carrier Homecoming in Galveston back in November and actually looked pretty good for someone who had been diagnosed as terminally ill with cancer. He lives in Louisiana, not far from the Arkansas border. I've not heard back from Charlie yet. When I learn that he's passed away, I'll post his picture on the In Memoriam page on www.airlifthomecoming.com.

      Sam McGowan