Walt Scott

  • swede_55422
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Our paths crossed many times and he was always had class. I remember
      him as a very professional person. I know that he will be missed by all
      who knew him.
      Thom Swenson
    • dpelletier4
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        Walt Scott was a true Mentor, Leader, Loadmaster and real friend who
        always remembered his troops. Walt was the Loadmaster who made the C5
        a Loadmasters aircraft and spent many hours with Wright Patterson and
        Lockheed insisting on the features in the cargo compartment. Most of
        these can also be seen in the C17 as well.

        He was a Chief that showed many of us what it meant to be a Chief and
        he set the standard for years to come. Walt could walk into most
        General's office and be accepted immediately. He knew them all.

        We've lost a great friend and he will be missed by all Loadmasters,
        AFA, AEF, AFSA and the A/TA. God Rest His Soul and say a prayer for
        his family.

        Here is a salute to you my friend.

        Dave Pelletier