Troop Carrier Homecoming Site

  • SamBlu82@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2005
      The Troop Carrier Homecoming web site is now up and running at www.airlifthomecoming.com. We've set up a Forum with sub-forums for a number of subjects that are of interest to troop carrier vets, including unit forums for all of the troop carrier units from World War II through Vietnam. This includes the 62nd and 63rd Troop Carrier Wings which flew C-124s in TAC and retained their troop carrier identity when they transferred to MATS as well as the 22nd Troop Carrier Squadron at Tachikawa, which continued operating under 315th Air Division control after it became an MAS in early 1966. While the site is set up for the upcoming Homecoming, we plan to keep it going afterwards and any troop carrier vets is free to register for the Forums. Anyone can view the posts while registered users can make posts and post images.

      Sam McGowan