ANTARCTICA

  • Walt Baade
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
      Is Amy still in Antarctica working as a loadmaster?
      I think we could use an update on how life is there.
      We havnt heard from her lately.I hope she's OK.
    • Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2004
        She's still down there. Got an email from her a couple of weeks ago
        saying she was heading back down there and things are going OK.
        (Not sure where she was when she sent the email.) I'll pass along
        this message to her.

        Fly safe & Load Clear!

        --- In Loadmaster@yahoogroups.com, "Walt Baade" <wabaade1@m...>
        wrote:

        > Is Amy still in Antarctica working as a loadmaster?
        > I think we could use an update on how life is there.
        > We havnt heard from her lately.I hope she's OK.
      • Amy
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
          YES!!! I am here at McMurdo Station Antarctica again this season. It
          is wonderful being on Ice! The temperature has been around 0F but the
          wind is blowing everyday, so its FREEEEEEEZING!!! I will be posting
          some LC-130 pictures on the other loadmaster club site. Anyone who
          would like a postcard (for you or your kids) can email me.
          ~Amy