Fun games ...

  • Charles Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      Hello,

      my friend sent me these, so I am passing them on. Please do the
      same if you find them appropriate. We are friends of the family who
      made these, so we're showing our support. OWP is great for a good
      laugh (not to mention the cool underlying message of the patriotic
      overtones). Enjoy & MUCH RESPECT to all our Veterans! You are true
      American Hero's!

      - OPERATION WORLD PEACE -
      http://www.griffinempire.com/page2.html

      - SLIM KRIS's COOL PUZZLE GAME -