315th Air Division Newspaper Volume

  • SamBlu82@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      Guys, as some of you know, I am going to have copies made of a bound volume of all of the 315th Air Division newspapers from May 1966-August 1968. They were all edited by Airman First Class Marion L. Ray, and were put in a bound volume by the PIO at 315th when he DEROSED to the US. His daughter Samantha Wales now owns the book, and she loaned it to me last year. I decided to have a copy made for myself and am going to have others made for anyone who would like a copy. It's going to cost about $60.00 for copying and mailing.

      Below is a list of those who have sent checks. If you haven't, and would like a copy, there's still time as I plan to wait another week or so before I have the copies made. You can send it to me at

      Sam McGowan
      3727 Hill Family Lane
      Missouri City, TX 77459

      315th Airlift Book Requests

      1. Jim Esbeck
      2. Roy Munson
      3. Ken Felty
      4. Stoney Faubus
      5. Bill Cannon
      6. Gene Johnson
      7. Don Rogers
      8. Sid McSwain
      9. Ken Coleman
      10. Bruce McManus
      11. Dick Young
      12. Bill Stalmer
      13. Ben Moise
      14. Wayne Kemp
      15. Adrian Romanq
      16. Larry Ritter
      17. D.K. Moody
      18. Bill Collier
      19. Gary Guelde
      20. Kathy Webb
      21. Craig C. Clifton
      22. Gary Peters
      23. Lori Wilson
      24. Steen Lunde
      25. Bruce Hamilton
      26. Bob Bartunek
      27. Gene Carriker
      28. David Schofield
      29. John Kays (Also wants The Cave)
      30. Charles Pillsburg
      31. Paul Katsuki
      32/33. Bob Davis (2 books)
      34. Dick Sell
      35. Fritz Wester
      36. Hugh Perry
      37. Bob Pinard
      38. Dan Friedlander

      Sam McGowan
      776th TCS - Pope
      35th TCS - Naha
      58th MAS - Robins
      29th/773rd TAS - Clark
      3rd MAS - Charleston/Dover
      Author  The Cave A novel of loadmasters in SEA

      Sam's C-130 Page Sam McGowan's Home Page
      Airlift USA!