Welcome to the new Loadmaster Group

  • Rich <webmaster@loadmasters.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hello all as you can see we have started a e-mail group for the
      Professional Loadmaster Association. Why? The Yahoo Groups allow us
      maximum flexibility to reach all of our members. Also visitors can
      upload photos, files, share stories and many more features. We
      invite you to jump start our new group by posting a message or
      sending in a photo to the group.

      Thank You,
      Rich deLucia
      PLA Web Developer
    • Glenn Secrest
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        Rich
        Been a member of the PLA for several, I don't
        make many comments, but I enjoy reading what others
        have to say.
        Rg Glenn Secrest
        --- "Rich <webmaster@...>"

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com