RE: Loadmasters Group LOADMASTER PASSES AWAY (JOE CASTANEDA)

  • Richard Russell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 3:10 PM

      Walt:

      I was in your area recently for a Masonic function for a former Shaky FE – good guy and retired Chief as well as FAA. Interesting in that the local 919 C130 unit has converted to C145 (?); yup I asked the dame thing. Only crew is the Load and 2 pilots-!!

      Fly safe & keep up the good work.

      DR

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3 6:55 PM
        Doesnt ring a bell. Maybe you are thinking C 17.

        Walt