2013

  • Walt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2012
      May you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR in 2013. Good Health and Happiness to all of my Loadmaster friends. LIFE IS GREAT. ENJOY every minute.
    • Blaine Means
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2012
        Hey Walt,  I hope your New Year is full of nothing but good things and health for you and your family. It has been a long time since the 309th ACS.

        God Bless,

        Blaine Means
        302.438.3193
        http://MLMTopEarner.com
        https://www.numisnetwork.com/blainesbiz

        Skype......blaine.means
        Yahoo.....blaine_means
        Google....blainemeans

        On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Walt <wabaade1@...> wrote:

        May you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR in 2013. Good Health and Happiness to all of my Loadmaster friends. LIFE IS GREAT. ENJOY every minute.

      • john kellogg
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2012
          Happy New Year to all previous Loadmasters and all Loadmasters of today!!