RE: Loadmasters Group Re: New Subject

  • robert pitts
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 22, 2012

      Folks, Please:  John flying a C-130 (or any other aircraft) as Loadmaster at this time is enough for me.  The fact that he retired from active duty after 20 plus years as loadmaster he is still a LOADMASTER doing loadmaster functions during aerial delivery.  The PLA has some civilian LOADMASTERS that only fly on certain flights that require our knowledge and expertise.  Trust me John L has them in excess.

      There may be guys still out there doing the job (retired from active duty, reserve, guard, Non-Us operators or civilian ). Most loadmasters know when they are performing as a loadmaster.  In my humble opinion we all should respect and acknowledge each other’s experiences.

      BPitts

      From: john@... <john@...>
      Subject: Loadmasters Group Re: New Subject
      To: Loadmaster@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 1:59 PM

      I gratefully defer the title to you, John!

      John F. Limbach
      Big Sky Aviation International
      2226 Virginia Lane
      Billings, MT 59102 USA
      Tel. +1 406-839-0195 Fax +1 800-741-7714
      john@...
      www.bigskyaero.com

    • c17hilton@yahoo.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 22, 2012
        Thanks BPitts.  I think most would agree with you.  I do.  And thank you John L. for sharing.

        JHilton

        Sent from my Samsung smartphone

        -------- Original message -------- Subject: RE: Loadmasters Group Re: New Subject From: robert pitts To: Loadmaster@yahoogroups.com CC: