Re: Loadmasters Group New Subject

  • John Eichenberg
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 7, 2012
      Re: Loadmasters Group New Subject John Eichenberg

      Travis AFB, CA C141 A and B  1978 to 1996  ML, IL, EL, ACLE, TALCE, ALCS, AMOG

      Scott AFB, IL 1996 to 1998, DOOM (AMC Affiliation Training Manager), Attached to Wright Patt C141B, 445th AW

      Peterson AFB, CO 2002 to Present C130H3

      I’ve logged time in 5 different decades!  How’s that for a useless fact!

      On 7/22/12 4:11 PM, "Walt" <wabaade1@...> wrote:

      Checking to see who reads this. Everyone please list the planes you flew on or are presently on as a loadmaster. Also the bases you were stationed at.
      Here are mine.

      Walt Baade was at:

      Forbes AFB KS. C 130 B models 1964 to Dec 66.

      TonSonNhut and Phan Rang RVN  C 123 B and K Models..1967.

      McChord AFB Wa. C 141 A and B...1968 to 1979.

      Scott AFB IL.  Mac IG team. Flew on all Cargo planes in MAC.

    • c17hilton@yahoo.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 22, 2012
        Thanks BPitts.  I think most would agree with you.  I do.  And thank you John L. for sharing.

        JHilton

        Sent from my Samsung smartphone

        -------- Original message -------- Subject: RE: Loadmasters Group Re: New Subject From: robert pitts To: Loadmaster@yahoogroups.com CC:

        Folks, Please:  John flying a C-130 (or any other aircraft) as Loadmaster at this time is enough for me.  The fact that he retired from active duty after 20 plus years as loadmaster he is still a LOADMASTER doing loadmaster functions during aerial delivery.  The PLA has some civilian LOADMASTERS that only fly on certain flights that require our knowledge and expertise.  Trust me John L has them in excess.

        There may be guys still out there doing the job (retired from active duty, reserve, guard, Non-Us operators or civilian ). Most loadmasters know when they are performing as a loadmaster.  In my humble opinion we all should respect and acknowledge each other’s experiences.

        BPitts

        From: john@... <john@...>
        Subject: Loadmasters Group Re: New Subject
        To: Loadmaster@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 1:59 PM

        I gratefully defer the title to you, John!

        John F. Limbach
        Big Sky Aviation International
        2226 Virginia Lane
        Billings, MT 59102 USA
        Tel. +1 406-839-0195 Fax +1 800-741-7714
        john@...
        www.bigskyaero.com