Re: Loadmaster CDC's

  • Jeff Dowers
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Is it just me, but did anyone else, in today's world wonder, really? I'm going to give AF training info to a person I don't know? A no?
    • eozonian@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2012
        George,
        As the old Loadmaster CDC writer, I can ask you, why do you want a set??  I'd have to do some research but have a paper and possibly a digital copy.

        Ed Overstreet
        C-141 Loadmaster
        Charleston