Dave Torbush

  • SamBlu82@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2011
      I just got a phone call a few minutes ago from Bob Antoline. Dave Torbush passed away earlier this evening.

      Dave started out, I believe, at Donaldson. I knew him at Naha where we were both in the 35th TCS. He went from there to Charleston and spent several years. He retired out of Scott and lived in that area. He was from Atlanta originally.

      Dave was one of the good ones. I am truly saddened at the news of his passing.

      Sam McGowan.
    • SamBlu82@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2011
        In a message dated 1/17/2011 8:56:39 P.M. Central Standard Time, SamBlu82@... writes:
        I just got a phone call a few minutes ago from Bob Antoline. Dave Torbush passed away earlier this evening.

        Dave started out, I believe, at Donaldson. I knew him at Naha where we were both in the 35th TCS. He went from there to Charleston and spent several years. He retired out of Scott and lived in that area. He was from Atlanta originally.

        Dave was one of the good ones. I am truly saddened at the news of his passing.

        Sam McGowan.

        Below is a link to Dave's obit. He'll be buried in the national cemetery in St. Louis.

        Dave started out at Donaldson, SC then went from there to Hunter. He went overseas to Naha to the 35th TCS where we were close friends. He returned to Charleston and was there until he went to Scott. He was a member of the PLA.

        Sam McGowan