Bob Dambach

  • SamBlu82@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Does anyone have any information on Bob Dambach? He is from Dickinson, TX not far from me. I've been trying to reach him by phone and today I got an envelope back in the mail that I had sent him with information on the upcoming Troop Carrier/Tactical Airlift Convention. The envelope was marked "vacant." His cell phone number is no longer active and no one answers at the number that is shown for his home. The last time I talked to him he said he had been in the hospital for several weeks. That was well over a year ago. If anyone has any information, please let me know.

      Sam McGowan