Ron Downs battling cancer

  • SamBlu82@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      I recently learned that Ron Downs has been diagnosed with cancer. It started in his lungs and has spread into a bone and into the base of his skull and is classified as Stage 4. He'll be undergoing chemotherapy treatments starting later this month.

      Ron was at Langley then went to Clark where he was in F Troop. After that he was at Norton for a number of years. He was heavily involved with planning for the (second attempt) Iranian hostage rescue. Ron is from and lives in Denton, Texas and worked for American Airlines at DFW as a ground school instructor.

      His faith in the Lord is strong and he and wife are trusting in Him.

      Sam McGowan
    • Ralph Tileston
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009

        Thanks for the update, Sam!  We will keep Ron Downs in our prayers.

        Best regards,

        Ralph

        Ralph D. Tileston

        102 History Lane