Transportation Security Inspector Jobs

  • EOZonian
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14 9:31 AM
      There are numerous opening in the TSA for Transportation Security Inspector jobs. Please go to USAJobs. gov and search for the jobs. Several are in the cargo field and surface (trains).

      Ed
    • DAVE VINCENT
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16 1:15 PM
        I have read some where that most of the Cargo Inspection jobs are going to in-house career folks for the most part .....believe I have seen that recently when I went to USA jobs....?? Thankyou for any updates..C-5 Load (CEF)

        There are numerous opening in the TSA for Transportation Security Inspector jobs. Please go to USAJobs. gov and search for the jobs. Several are in the cargo field and surface (trains).

        Ed

      • tahir jadoon
        Message 3 of 5 , May 26 7:52 AM
          Please tell me can a Pakistani Loadmaster apply for TSA jobs.
          Warrant Officer
          TAHIR JADOON
          C-130 and Cn 235 Loadmaster.

        • eozonian@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 27 3:53 PM
            In some cases yes.  But if you do your homework and complete the application based in the inspection process vs the dangerous cargo handling part of it, you will do good.  If you make the best qualified list and get an interview, remember, you are interviewing for an inspector job.  You make sure that shipping companies to include air carriers are in compliance with the regulations.  Look up 49 CFR Part 1544, Part 1546 and 1548.

            Ed Overstreet

            In a message dated 5/26/2009 3:51:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, korat1nkp@... writes:

            I have read some where that most of the Cargo Inspection jobs are going to in-house career folks for the most part .....believe I have seen that recently when I went to USA jobs....?? Thankyou for any updates..C-5 Load (CEF)

            There are numerous opening in the TSA for Transportation Security Inspector jobs. Please go to USAJobs. gov and search for the jobs. Several are in the cargo field and surface (trains).

            Ed

          • John Eichenberg
            Message 5 of 5 , May 29 3:22 PM
              Re: Loadmasters Group Transportation Security Inspector Jobs I am a cargo inspector with TSA.  Great job!  Dave Vincent is correct, some of the jobs are in house, but some are open to the public.  If you look at a job announcement and in the part that says who may apply and it says “Status Candidates” then unless you have a gov job already you are not eligible.  If it say open to the public I highly encourage you to apply.  The reason they are open or not open has to do with manning levels, kind of like the AF does it only it’s based on system wide manning, not manning at a particular station.  If anyone has questions, or wants additional info, please contact me at icefaa141@....

              John Eichenberg