Troop Carrier/Tactical Airlift Convention

  • SamBlu82@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      Plans for the 2008 Troop Carrier/Tactical Airlift Convention are complete, and our president, Hector Leyva, is now accepting registrations. Details are on the Association web site at www.troopcarrier.org/home.html.

      Convention Headquarters will be at the Hyatt Place hotel on the River Walk in San Antonio, Texas November 6-9, which is the weekend before Veterans Day. Board and Members Meetings will be on Friday then on Saturday morning we'll be going out to Lackland to tour a C-5.

      Contact Hector at hectorl45@....

      We are also recruiting new members. The TCTAA is for all veterans of the troop carrier and tactical airlift missions and their successors, but others are welcome as associate members. Contact our membership chairman, Andy Vaquera, at andyvaquera@....

      Sam McGowan
      Secretrary