RE: [LoadRunner] adding additional Monitors to LR scenario

  • James Pulley
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 1, 2004
      In the exact same fashion that you add additional users

      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 1, 2004
        You failed

        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 1, 2004
          Disk Queue Length and Hits per second

          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 1, 2004
            Covered in documentation and training.

              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 1, 2004
                Creating on tests is bad karma.

                _____

                Conditions: 45 concurrent users, 20 minutes total scenario time, 15 minutes
                for the full load. Give example of the LR scheduler to satisfy the
                conditions mentioned above.

                Thanks,

                LL

                _____

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Michael Foley
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 1, 2004
                  when attempting to cheat on tests in the future please
                  at least have the common courtesy to disguise the
                  question so it at least looks like an actual issue you
                  are trying to resolve.

                  > Conditions: 45 concurrent users, 20 minutes total
                  > scenario time, 15 minutes
                  > for the full load. Give example of the LR scheduler
                  > to satisfy the
                  > conditions mentioned above.
                  >

                  > Thanks,
                  >

                  > LL

                  > removed]
                  >

                  > _____
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > Service.

                  > removed]

                  http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
                • Johnny G
                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 1, 2004
                    here here

                    johnny
                    CPC pass confirmed .. TODAY! hehe
                    when attempting to cheat on tests in the future please
                    at least have the common courtesy to disguise the
                    question so it at least looks like an actual issue you
                    are trying to resolve.

                    > Conditions: 45 concurrent users, 20 minutes total
                    > scenario time, 15 minutes
                    > for the full load. Give example of the LR scheduler
                    > to satisfy the
                    > conditions mentioned above.
                    >

                    > Thanks,
                    >

                    > LL

                    > removed]
                    >

                    > _____
                    >
                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    > Service.

                    > removed]

                  • Mark McWhinney
                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 1, 2004
                      Errr. cheating on tests is bad karma too

                      _____

                      Message 10 of 23 , Mar 1, 2004
                        Michael,

                        Why do you believe that this was an attempt to cheat on a test?
                        As far as I know Mercury doesn't provide an Internet access for CPC
                        test.

                        I believe that questions of "London Ladybird" were just jokes.
                        The same as your and James Pulley jokes.

                        Message 11 of 23 , Mar 1, 2004
                          Hi All,
                          This group has been setup for a purpose and not
                          for unwanted and discouraging mails. If there is
                          someone you feel is asking some stupid questions, lets
                          just ignore it an leave alone.
                          If this sort of mailing is continued then lesser
                          and lesser more genuine people will use this facility.

                          So taking this sportively, lets all pledge to utilize
                          this more meaningfully...

                          Moshe

                          Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html