Can WR and LR be installed on same machine??

  • Amol Peshwe
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      Dear All,

      I want to install Winrunner and Loadrunner on same machine.
      Will both work fine on the same machine??

      Reagrds,
      Amol

      Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

    • Michael Foley
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
        yes

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
          Yes.

          --- Amol Peshwe <amol_peshwe@...> wrote:
          > Dear All,
          >
          > I want to install Winrunner and Loadrunner on same
          > machine.
          > Will both work fine on the same machine??
          >
          > Reagrds,
          > Amol
          >

          > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner
          > online.Post your profile.

          > removed]

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Gary Cook
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
            Absolutely!

            Gary Cook

            I want to install Winrunner and Loadrunner on same machine.
            Will both work fine on the same machine??

            Reagrds,
            Amol

            Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • Rashpal Bains
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
              yes

              Gary Cook <gcook1@...> wrote:Absolutely!

              Gary Cook

              I want to install Winrunner and Loadrunner on same machine.
              Will both work fine on the same machine??

              Reagrds,
              Amol

              Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

              Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT