Re: [LoadRunner] novice to Load Runner

  • Steve Cheney
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
      sure, what do you want to know?

      itsvarshainqa
      <itsvarshainqa@ya To:
      LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com
      hoo.co.in> cc:
      Subject: [LoadRunner] novice
      to Load Runner
      08/30/2003 03:09
      AM
      Please respond to
      LoadRunner

      Am a novice to LoadRunner whereas familira with the Winrunner
      Scripting....Can anybody help me out to start with Loadrunner...As
      iam not ven aware of the Architecture of LoadRunner

      Thanks

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
      intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
      information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
      message.
    • Varsha Joshi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2003
        Cud anybody send me few case studies on Loadrunner or can provide me with appropriate links to the same

        Steve Cheney <scheney@...> wrote:

[...]

        Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

      • Suresh Nageswaran
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2003
          Quite a few exist on the MI site - been there lately?

          -Suresh

          PS: Could is spelt c-o-u-l-d.

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com