performance testing ????

  • vijay
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      hi friends ,
      please let me know

      what are the counters in performance testing?

      thanks in advance ,
      thanking u ,
      vijay
      9440089341
    • Michael Foley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        4 and 7 come on 11

        --- vijay <ivbr87@...> wrote:
        > hi friends ,
        > please let me know
        >
        > what are the counters in performance testing?
        >
        > thanks in advance ,
        > thanking u ,
        > vijay
        > 9440089341

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Kevin Quinn
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
          Vijay -

          What Michael is saying in his always cheerful way ( 8D ) is that your
          question is far too vague for anyone to try and answer.

          If the word you meant to use is "metrics", then the question shows
          you have done no homework of your own. Please peruse the archives
          here as well as at http://www.qaforums.com , then come back with some
          intelligent and well formed questions.

          Thank you.

          Kevin Quinn
        • JosephH614@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2003
            Perhaps if you tell us what you are load testing, we can tell you what counters to include. Based on this question, I am guessing you will not have any idea how to interpret the results of the testing, so I hope you have a technical resource who can help you...