Re: error : "Bridge Fatal error: communication host or port number not found"

  • raju5@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hi,

      Normally it shouldn't give this error, b'coz u r trying to run on ur
      local host.

      Actually this error comes when there is a problem with the
      local/remote host machine.

      First of all try to connect it thru Hosts in controller (select the
      localhost and press Connect icon) and check the status (the status
      should be Ready). If there is any problem in connecting then it's
      going to give u Error status. If this is the case with ur problem,
      then u have to setup or work on ur IP address/Computer Name.

      Normally it shouldn't give this error, b'coz u r trying to run on ur
      local host.

      If u want anymore info., pls. let me know.

      Raju.

      --- In LoadRunner@egroups.com, vijayp_21228@y... wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > i have little knowledge in loadrunner, on my pc i created DB
      Vuser
      > script at Vugenerator and i am trying to run scenario on loadrunner
      > on default Host "localhost", here it is giving error "Bridge Fatal
      > error : Communication host or port not found". i am using only 5
      > Vusers in the scenario.
      >
      > Generally why this error comes and what is the remedy?
      >
      > I will be greatfull for any help,
      >

      > vijay
    • vijay bhaskar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
        Thanks much for your suggestion, i rectified this
        problem. Actually this problem is comming why because
        of my computer have two names (1. vijay 2. pavilion),
        the default local host is confusing in computer name
        selection. That's why i changed boyh names to vijay.
        Noe it is working properly.

        Once Again thanks Raju.

        Vijay

        http://photos.yahoo.com/