program.usr

  • Raj R
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2003
      hi,friends

      Can anyone send the file program.usr,its
      in ur load runner application.

      regards,
      Raj

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Tim Nichols
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        Um...that gets created when you record the application and is relevent only to the current
        script.

        -TN

        --- Raj R <raj_testing@...> wrote:
        > hi,friends
        >
        > Can anyone send the file program.usr,its
        > in ur load runner application.
        >
        > regards,
        > Raj
      • Kevin Quinn
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2003
          Heck, Tim - just send him a random one and watch him flounder!

          Cheap thrills.

          Hey, wasn't that the name of a band as old as Pulley?

          Kevin Quinn

          --- In LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com, Tim Nichols <tpnichols@y...> wrote:
          > Um...that gets created when you record the application and is
          relevent only to the current
          > script.
          >
          > -TN
          >

          > --- Raj R <raj_testing@y...> wrote:
          > > hi,friends
          > >
          > > Can anyone send the file program.usr,its
          > > in ur load runner application.
          > >
          > > regards,
          > > Raj
        • James Pulley
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2003
            Kevin, you read my mind on the file issue. I thought a blank text file
            would be perfect for the humor effect. Agewise I'm not nearly as old as
            "Sir Nichols"....