how do I capture text off a web site

  • jeremie.w.dowdrick@convergys.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2000
      I have a page when you hit the submit button it comes back to the same page and
      with a message on it. How can I caputer the message.

      message is "HAVE A NICE DAY"

      Jeremie
    • Tiffany Whitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2000
        You can insert a Text Check. Use the Plain Text type if the text is always
        the same or a regular expression type if the text changes each time.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2000
          Here is what i am trying to captuer
          <TD valign="top" height="100%">
          <P><SPAN class="header">CHANGE ADDRESS</SPAN></P>
          <H3><FONT color="#ff0000">Check Again in 48 Hours</FONT></H3>
          <TABLE width="75%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2">
          <TR>

          I tried to use this but everytime Loadrunner Skips over the Check

          web_find("Table Check", "inside=table", "matchcase=yes", ITEMDATA, "what=Check
          Again in 48 Hours", ENDITEM, LAST);

          ---------------------- Forwarded by Jeremie W Dowdrick/CCMG/CVG on 11/03/2000
          02:34 PM ---------------------------

          Jeremie W Dowdrick
          11/03/2000 02:24 PM

          cc:

          Subject: how do I capture text off a web site (Document link not converted)

          --
          NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
          intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or entity
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2000
            Jeremie, you may just need to enable checks in the runtime settings...

            Tim