SmartJobs-India, Happi Diwali, Earn Rs.10K-50K pm part/full time.

  • veekay_tanwar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1 2:05 AM
      Dear Guys,

      I place before you an unbelievable job offer because earlier I could
      not believe this and
      now I am earning handsome income from this Work from Home Job
      opportunity.

      If u want to make some extra money from Home ???????? Please join us…
      No Selling/No marketing/no recruiting AND NO WORK experience
      required…. Only dedication required… We will provide you online
      training and Support to work.

      Make money just by sitting home and using internet ,,, the work is
      just typing Ads on the internet.

      Join M/s SmartJobs ,,, an Indian Internet Company based at Delhi… who
      looks for TYPISTS, payment by cheque/money transfer.

      You can work in your Part time/full time at internet or from cyber
      café.
      Working of 2-3 hours daily, you will easily earn,Rs. 10-15,000 per
      month.

      For Application details,

      Contact : smartjobs190@...
      Please write in Sub : 'Send details'

      (We have only limited positions ! On First come first serve basis)

      I am Being paid by the friends. When I can do, why can't u do this
      typing job. Just `N' joy.

      Note: Please don't attach RESUMES.

      Regards,
    • Kevin Quinn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4 2:09 PM
        Spam is unwelcome here. Do not post again.

        Kevin Quinn
        PowerTest

        --- In LoadRunner@y..., "veekay_tanwar" <veekay_tanwar@y...> sent
        offensive spam: