Re: [LoadRunner] Multiple protocol LR testing (citrix ICA and web)

  • Anandha Kumar
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2013
      Get ICA file from your Citrix team and use ICA file for recording.

      --
      Anandha Kumar Pudota

    • jbokozelela
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2013

        I have not tried to USE the ICA file for recording but I did try and instal the LR citrix agent provided by HP support. I installed the agent on my Citrix server but i'm still not capturing Citrix based events on LR.. I'm able to capture Web based events alone..

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2013

           I have not tried Anandha option but i tried installing the LR citrix agent on the Citrix server but still not recording script..