Issue in executing XML

  • VK. Réju
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2013
      I've been using web_custom_request() for executing XMLs earlier, but in one
      of our new applications I'm getting HTTP 500. The same for verification
      when I scripted using web_service_call() in Web Service protocol it works
      fine. When checked with the dev team they said they had the same issue in
      SoapUI & that the work around is to change java to version java_1.6_16. I
      tried changing the jre in Virtual User Generator\jre with java1.6_16, but
      still the problem exist.

      Can somebody let me know what else needs to be done so that HTTP protocol
      can use java1.6_16. Also if this fixes the problem in VuGen, then what are
      the config changes that needs to be make in Controller / Load Generators?

      The Error which I get in VuGen is

      *description* *The server encountered an internal error () that prevented
      it from fulfilling this request.*

      *exception*

      org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request
      processing failed; nested exception is
      java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find SAAJ on the
      classpath\n
      \torg.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:894)\n
      \torg.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:789)\n
      \tjavax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)\n
      \tjavax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)\n
      \torg.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)\n

      *root cause*

      java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find SAAJ on the classpath\n
      \torg.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessage.getImplementation(SaajSoapMessage.java:261)\n
      \torg.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessage.<init>(SaajSoapMessage.java:84)\n
      \torg.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessage.<init>(SaajSoapMessage.java:70)\n
      \torg.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageFactory.createWebServiceMessage(SaajSoapMessageFactory.java:168)\n
      \torg.springframework.ws.transport.AbstractWebServiceConnection.receive(AbstractWebServiceConnection.java:86)\n
      \torg.springframework.ws.transport.support.WebServiceMessageReceiverObjectSupport.handleConnection(WebServiceMessageReceiverObjectSupport.java:86)\n
      \torg.springframework.ws.transport.http.WebServiceMessageReceiverHandlerAdapter.handle(WebServiceMessageReceiverHandlerAdapter.java:57)\n
      \torg.springframework.ws.transport.http.MessageDispatcherServlet.doService(MessageDispatcherServlet.java:230)\n
      \torg.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:882)\n
      \torg.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:789)\n
      \tjavax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)\n
      \tjavax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)\n
      \torg.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)\n

      *------
      Rgds

      VK. Réju*

    • John Crunk
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2013
        You probably need a certificate or header to authenticate.

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Abhishek Kaneria
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
          Hello,

          Can you please share the SOAP request body, you are sending in
          web_custom_request()....

          this link might help you ... if there is spring version problem on server!!
          ( it might be possible).

          https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SWS-560

          rgrds,
          Abhishek