Failed to open LR 9.5 result (.lrr) file in analysis

  • reddy you
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2013
      Hello,
              LR Controller 9.5 has encountered a problem after 42 hrs execution in Windows XP system.

      I saw it after 45 hrs and closed the error pop up.  LR controller closed.

      I tried to open the .lrr file through analysis, it throws stop time is 0 as error log.

      Backup the entire result folder.

      I have calculated stop time = Start time (got it from .eve file ) + 42 hrs (calculated in secs) and updated .lrr file with that.[Data Collection]
      FullData=1

      Saved and invoked .lrr file. This time invoked ananlysis without error.

      So far  'Generating Complete Data: 82%' raw data.

      After that No progress.

      Note: Tried  with different stop time loaded upto 82%

      Any ideas?

      Regards,

      Ugandar

    • VK. Réju
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2013
        If you havent closed the scenario yet, try to collate results again & see.

        *------
        Rgds

        VK. Réju*

        On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:55 PM, reddy you <uga_eddala@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > LR Controller 9.5 has encountered a problem after 42 hrs execution
        > in Windows XP system.
        >
        > I saw it after 45 hrs and closed the error pop up. LR controller closed.
        >
        > I tried to open the .lrr file through analysis, it throws stop time is 0
        > as error log.
        >
        > Backup the entire result folder.
        >
        > I have calculated stop time = Start time (got it from .eve file ) + 42 hrs
        > (calculated in secs) and updated .lrr file with that.[Data Collection]
        > FullData=1
        >
        > Saved and invoked .lrr file. This time invoked ananlysis without error.
        >
        > So far 'Generating Complete Data: 82%' raw data.
        >
        > After that No progress.
        >
        > Note: Tried with different stop time loaded upto 82%
        >
        > Any ideas?
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Ugandar

      • reddy you
        Message 3 of 5 , May 20, 2013
          Scenario is closed. ReTried however again it got stuck @82%.

          ________________________________

          On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:55 PM, reddy you <mailto:uga_eddala%40yahoo.com> wrote:

          > Hello,
          > LR Controller 9.5 has encountered a problem after 42 hrs execution
          > in Windows XP system.
          >
          > I saw it after 45 hrs and closed the error pop up. LR controller closed.
          >
          > I tried to open the .lrr file through analysis, it throws stop time is 0
          > as error log.
          >
          > Backup the entire result folder.
          >
          > I have calculated stop time = Start time (got it from .eve file ) + 42 hrs
          > (calculated in secs) and updated .lrr file with that.[Data Collection]
          > FullData=1
          >
          > Saved and invoked .lrr file. This time invoked ananlysis without error.
          >
          > So far 'Generating Complete Data: 82%' raw data.
          >
          > After that No progress.
          >
          > Note: Tried with different stop time loaded upto 82%
          >
          > Any ideas?
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Ugandar

        • John Crunk
          Message 4 of 5 , May 21, 2013
            Either recover collate or manually collate

            Sent from my iPhone

            On May 21, 2013, at 2:19 AM, reddy you <uga_eddala@...> wrote:

            > Scenario is closed. ReTried however again it got stuck @82%.
            >

            > ________________________________

          • reddy you
            Message 5 of 5 , May 22, 2013
              Opened result file(.lrr) through explorer. It loads upto 82%.

              Tried with below work around.

              Restarted the test run for 5 min and saved the results in different folder

              Backed up new res folder.

              Updated previous test run start time in .eve & .lrr file and copied previous test run Data folder  to new results folder.

              Invoked the result .lrr file. It opened analysis however all the graphs shows 5 minutes transactions only.

              How to get the previous test run 42 hrs transactions & graphs?