RE: [LoadRunner] QA Engineer - Java - Scripting - FIX - SW Technology Firm - Up to $120K+ - N. 128 Area MA

  • Dinesh Omkar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hi James,

      Nowdays companies are asking for all the skills in one candidates, they wanted us to do QA, Development and Performance testing with a single guy

      I have seen many QA managers in the industries who doesnt know what is Load and Perf test, they just wanted to complete this activity in 1-2 week using some free tools without using any high end servers, and they wont look for perf skills for the candidate, they think that Tool will do everything for them, some people do perf testing but doenst bother to monitor the application resources.

      Regards

      Dinesh

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
        Hiring low value praticioners always leads to low value deliverables. I guess we shouldn't be surprised that many have a low value perspective on our profession.

        Allowing the uneducated to dictate who are hired and how tasks are accomplished is as certain a path to failure as exists anywhere

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
          Amen to that.

          Sent from my iPhone