Re: need help in Webservices SOAP/JMS script

  • Raghu N
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 6:51 AM

      Hello Gurus,
      I need help in Webservices SOAP/JMS script,
      in our script we take request xmls as array of Char;
      configured all the JMS properties (provider url, initical context factory, Request queue, response Queue)
      and using the jms_send_receive_message_queue API we are sending the request and receiving the respone.

      this goes fine for few iteration ~300; after which it throws this error.
      Failed to send the request due to exception- java.lang.OutOfMemmoryError:Java heap space.

      Can you please help me in this regard;do i need to set anything in the runtime settings to pss throught his error.

       Thanks in Advance
      Ram

    • corey bailey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1 7:15 AM
        The Web Service Protocol using JMS has been known to have a significant
        Memory Leak over the years... Particularly the 9.5 and earlier versions.
        If you are on 11.00 or later try to run the test with as little custom code
        as possible and see if the Memory leak still occurs. If it does... Open a
        ticket or upgrade, if not it is your code.

        On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Raghu N <raghuram.nadimpalli@...>wrote:

        > this goes fine for few iteration ~300; after which it throws this error.
        >
        > --
        > Corey Bailey
        > Principal Consultant
        > Citizencrane Consulting