Re: Load Runner and CRM applications

  • loadtester_sap
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2011
      That is actually not True, i have tested SAP CRM with no issues whatso ever, it gets a little complicated with the correlations, but thats about it. I also heard that LoadRunner was used for Salesforce CRM system as well, so there should not be any problems, its just the difficulty of it

      --- In LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com, Krish Krish <krish2k4@...> wrote:

      > Hi Experts,
      >                  Did any one of you Load Test CRM applications ? I got a message from HP saying that they
      > do not  support CRM applications ?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mahesh

    • Rahul Sharma
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2011
         I have load tested CRM with IBM RPT and LR 11 and it works perfecly fine no issues

        thanks
        RAHULSHARMA
        Jai Shri Ganesh
        Gajaananam bhoodha ghanaathi sevitham