What is the difference between Web(Click and Script) and AJAX (Click and Script)

  • rcparuchuri
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hello ,

      I would like to know the difference between Web(Click and Script) and AJAX (Click and Script) protocols and under when should I use them?
    • Jim Howell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
        the main difference is that AJAX click and script can handle Asynchronous
        calls (Asynchronous Java And XML)

        so use that one if you have *asynchronous* AJAX requests

        otherwise you can use ClickAndScript for anything you'd use regular http
        (web scripts)

        personally I'd just use regular web scripts - except perhaps for AJAX
        (although this apparently can be done, but not needed to try it yet)