Re: [LoadRunner] UserID&Pwd encription issue in loadrunner

  • Gopal Indla
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2011
      Hi Thanks for your response still i am in this problem, the developer send the
      .js file he said inculde that file in your .aspx i mean loadrunner script.
      please tell me how can i overcome this problem. i don't know how to call the .js
      file in our loadrunner script.

      thanking you advance...

      Gopal.I

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2011
        Dear LoadRunner Experts,

        Greetings for the day.

        I would be interested in bringing this opportunity to people in USA. Please
        visit the link for detailed job description on
        this. http://softwaretestingqajobs.jobamatic.com/a/jbb/job-details/495232
        We are looking for an expert in LoadRunner with Oracle E-Business and Siebel
        application.If you do not have experience in these protocols, please do not
        apply.
        There are another vacancies in LoadRunner with http/HTML protocols only you can
        apply there

        Thanks and Kind Regards
        Sankar diva
        Testing Recruiter - USA and Europe division