Re: How to insert think time While we record Vuser Script in LoadRunner?

  • mark.sproson
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
      To insert think time while recording, spend some time thinking... somehow LoadRunner will know you are thinking, and enter an lr_thinktime() step in the script. Nobody has worked out for certain whether it actually records your thoughts and thinks the same things when you replay, but it seems to be close enough for most applications.

      Mark

      P.S. if you are not getting think time in your script when you record, it is possible that you have the threshold for think time set too high (or you're a very fast typist). Check the Script tab in the Recording Options setting. Yay, genuine advice!!

      --- In LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com, veera pandian <veerapandian_bs@...> wrote:

      > How to insert think time While we record Vuser Script in LoadRunner?
      >

      > With regards,
      >
      > Veerapandian.b.s.
      >

      > Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

    • James Pulley
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
        Veera,

        I think you may have a conceptual issue here given the odd nature of your
        question. Can you define for us think time and its use within a LoadRunner
        script?

        'Pulley