Metrics

  • satyanarayana
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
      Hi ,

      Can any one explian me in detail about " Server side and Client side Metrics " in  Load Runner.

      Thanks in advance,

      Regards,
      Satya
      Bangalore.

    • Matthew Stephenson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        No.
        Your question is too broad and can not be answered by email.  You need to use google and search for the information.  I also suggest you look into some books on the subject - that is the best way to get the information you need.
        Once you have the basic background in the subject, then come back here and ask a specific question and we will try to help you out.
        Good Luck!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2009
          Now matthew, there is a very simple answer for that person :)

          Client side metrics are, well, if you really want to know... Client side.

          Server side metrics are from the server side.

          Please refer to the load runner console section of the user manuals, and
          also the SiteScope Documentation.