Upgrade from 9.0 to 9.5

  • Chandra Shekar
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi,

      We are currently working with Loadrunner 9.0 and can we upgrade it
      to the current version 9.5 without extra cost or so?

      Thanks
      Chandra Shekar.S

    • corey bailey
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
        Assuming you're up to date with maintenance. yes

        --
        Corey Bailey
        Principal Consultant

      • John Crunk
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
          HP will be happy to answer this for you, I assume you have called them
          unless your 9.0 version is not a pirated version.

          Crunk Technical Services, Inc.

          John Crunk PhD ABD, MS, BS
          Owner

          Crunk Technical Services, Inc

          <http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=171+Nectar+Place&csz=Dallas%
          2C+GA+30132&country=us> 171 Nectar Place
          Dallas, GA 30132

          tel:
          fax:

          770-823-7696
          770-485-7222

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
            Thank you! I shall speak to the HP about the upgrade.

            Regards
            Chandru