Re : [LoadRunner] failed in ContentCheck Rule - LR with siebel

  • henrik rexed
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi
      You should not leave errors on scripts siebel because that will generate an abnormal behavior on the Siebel Object Manager.
      It is imperative to be sure of your correlation to avoid all the siebel errors.
      Moreover it is necessary to add an error handling in your script to avoid multiplying the siebel sessions.
      Each time loadrunner meets an error, it starts again the block action. Consequently the sessions is lost and your Vuser will be in error.
      So don't forget to add an error handling in order to disconnect and connect your Vuser in error.
      Best regards,
      Henrik Rexed

      From: basu gvs <bhaskar_gvs@ yahoo.com>
      To: LoadRunner@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 10:42 AM

      Hi John,

      Are you sure ?I am not new to this tool to take training.Can you please check at your end?

      From: basu gvs <bhaskar_gvs@ yahoo.com>
      To: LoadRunner@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 9:41 PM

      Hi John & Stephenson,

      I have high regards for both of you and really agree with your suggestion.

      I wanted to remaind you that there will few messages which are not error messages in the siebel application. If the message is a standard valid message then there is no isssue in unchecking the status_error1.

      Thanks,
      Bhaskar

      From: basu gvs <bhaskar_gvs@ yahoo.com>
      To: LoadRunner@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 9:58 PM

      Hi Srinivas,

      Uncheck the content check rule Status_Error1.

      Is there status message in your siebel Application? I believe loadrunner is considering this message is a failed messsage and failing.hence uncheck Status_Error1.

      Let me know if you need any info.

      Bye,
      Bhaskar