Usage of DLLs in LOAD RUNNER.

  • rsakpal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello,

      I want to try using some dlls in my load runner script. Has
      anybody tried using a dll in the script ?

      If yes, can you share the script and comments ?

      thanks in advance,
      Rajendra Sakpal.

      QA TOOLS ENGINEER
      E-GAIN Communications Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India.
    • Amritpal Singh

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
          Hello ...

          It could be a any dll, to start with.

          The intention is to know - how to invoke functions in dll after
          I load it in LoadRunner script.

          thanks in advance,
          Rajendra Sakpal.

          > I want to try using some dlls in my load runner script. Has
          > anybody tried using a dll in the script ?
          >
          > If yes, can you share the script and comments ?
          >
          > thanks in advance,
          > Rajendra Sakpal.
          >
          > QA TOOLS ENGINEER
          > E-GAIN Communications Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.2174088.3620944.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=17
          050072
          > 07:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>

          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
        • Punekar
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
            Yes Rajendra, it works quite well. There are no
            issues. The related documentation does a great job on
            it too. Besides, this very issue has been discussed to
            the bone in the QAForums.com LoadRunner forum.

            Here's one link:
            http://www.qaforums.com/Forum6/HTML/001325.html

            -Suresh

            --- rsakpal <rsakpal@...> wrote:
            > Hello,
            >
            > I want to try using some dlls in my load runner
            > script. Has
            > anybody tried using a dll in the script ?
            >
            > If yes, can you share the script and comments ?
            >
            > thanks in advance,
            > Rajendra Sakpal.
            >
            > QA TOOLS ENGINEER
            > E-GAIN Communications Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India.
            >

            > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            =====
            - Suresh Nageswaran, CQA, CSTE