Web service monitors

  • mandar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi all,

      Can anyone tell me what all monitors are used for monitoring web
      service performance using loadrunner.

      Thanks & regards,

      Mandar
    • corey bailey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        Determine what the OS / Software Stack is for your web service.

        Use the appropriate monitor.

        --
        Corey Bailey
        Principal Consultant
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          You would want to monitor the same as any other environment being tested.  Work with your development team to determine what is important for them to resolve any defects/issues.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
            RTFD!!!!

            Thanks,

            John Crunk PhD Learner

            Can anyone tell me what all monitors are used for monitoring web
            service performance using loadrunner.

            Thanks & regards,

            Mandar

            Checked by AVG.