Web service monitors

  • mandar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi all,

      Can anyone tell me what all monitors are used for monitoring web
      service performance using loadrunner.

      Thanks & regards,

      Mandar
    • corey bailey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 5:27 AM
        Determine what the OS / Software Stack is for your web service.

        Use the appropriate monitor.

        --
        Corey Bailey
        Principal Consultant
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1 5:28 AM
          You would want to monitor the same as any other environment being tested.  Work with your development team to determine what is important for them to resolve any defects/issues.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1 6:34 AM
            RTFD!!!!

            Thanks,

            John Crunk PhD Learner

            Can anyone tell me what all monitors are used for monitoring web
            service performance using loadrunner.

            Thanks & regards,

            Mandar

            Checked by AVG.