Please help me in configuring Network Delay monitor

  • Murali Garapati
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Dear All,
      I have LR 8.1 and am trying to configure the Network Delay monitor. I have LR istalled on a Windows XP Professional, version 2002 with service pack 2. The target is a server running WinServer 2003 Enterprise Edition  SP1. If I try to use TCP I get the error: Process "traceroute_ server.exe" was not created on remote host "<Ip address>". Reason: communication error. Make sure the Agent process or service is running on the remote machine.[MsgId: MERR-29987].

      Please suggest me wats the reason for this error and how I can fix this......
      Thanks in advance,
      Regards,
      Murali_._,___

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/

    • jpulley@itestsolutions.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        Install the agent and mae sure its running