RE: [LoadRunner] how to record .do URL

  • shailesh.mangrulkar@shinsei-it.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2007
      Amar,

      I have done scripting for url ending with .do, but if u use HTTP vuser,
      den it doesn't make any difference if URL ends with .jsp or .do.

      In HTTP vuser everything is same as .jsp for .do URL.

      Please specify, If u need any more info.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Shailesh

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
        Well Amar,

        .do extension belongs to struts and they are same as normal web pages, you dont require much efforts in it.You might need sharp eyes for catching the values for correlation.

        let us know what is your exact issue here.

        "mark.sproson" <mark.sproson@...> wrote:
        Do you have a specific problem? They're just weblogic server-scripted
        pages, I think - I never had any issues with them.

        Mark

        --- In LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com, "Amarsingh Shinde"