RE: [LoadRunner] vugen script not generated

  • tregare
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2007
      /me giggles

      Yeah, right, Murcury “support”…

      You know what their solution to that problem is? (direct from the mouth of
      the support person I talked to about that this week)

      Exit loadrunner and reboot your machine then try again.

      It usually fixes the problem, but come on :-( that is the problem with
      windows and windows based software, oops, something is acting funny, reboot
      your machine.

      Fix the frelling bugs merc/HP :-(

      _____

      From: LoadRunner@yahoogro <mailto:LoadRunner%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2007
        Hi Kiran
        I faced this error in an Oracle-NCA script. Was related to port
        mapping problem. We were recording on a secure environment then.