Re: [LoadRunner] Re: Mercury, HP, Not Hungry anymore.... and lying like rugs. Point and Click not Chalk and Cheese

  • cheney
    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 2, 2006
      It's been a fairly long time since the last time MI
      could come with a solution same day that didn't
      involve either an enhancement or 3tier support.

      That said; I had some favorites like Bryce Chin; and
      Srikar; but I don't get them very often.. and the
      english is in question... I often can't undersstand
      throught the accnets.

      === message truncated ===

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • suresh gadamsetty
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 6, 2007
        Hey,

        We have requirement for LoadRunner professionals (3+ years experience),

        Please revert back to us with your latest resume.

        Suresh
        PerfTestIndia