LoadRunner and SSL (WebSeal) ?

  • Trask McArgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000
      We are currently using Rational's Performance Studio and have been
      working with the vendor to solve a small problem. PerfStudio
      reauthenticates FOR EACH HTTP request which puts undue strain on the
      server, this does NOT happen in a real browser.

      We are considering looking at LoadRunner and am curious to see if
      anybody out there has had experiences (good/bad) testing a SSL
      application...

      Thanks,
      Chris Welch
      meadmkr@...