Re: How to Print in Execution Log

  • Corey Bailey
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2006
      Sorry If I came off a wee bit strong. You see I'm not much of a
      painter, and I'm painting a room under my pregnant wife's direction.
      After several hours of not being a good painter I'm was not in a very
      good mood. I don't want to hurt someone's feelings on a discussion
      board about a load testing tool. I reserve that sort of thing for
      football, political, and Nick vs. Jessica boards. :)

      That said...

      Asking questions about loadrunner to which the answers are available
      by typing the F1 button is a bit insulting. It means that the person
      is either unaware there is a help section in loadrunner, or doesn't
      care they are wasting our time and theirs. If they still don't want
      to use F1 or go to training where teach, among other things, F1.
      If it happened once or twice a month people would let it slide. But
      it's Groundhog's day here in yahoo groups land so sometimes the

      People can go to the support.mercury.com discussion board. There
      people will fall all over themselves answering questions and posting
      code in the quest for a Mercury Mug or Mercury Sand Garden.

      ... now back to Jessica Simpson

      --- In LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com, "perimom" <perimom@...> wrote:

      > Hey there Corey,
      > I don't see how your attacking me contributes to this forum at all.
      > It's going to confuse the users, who are not interested in your
      > opinion of me - they just want to know: How to Print in Execution Log
      > answer, dear.
      >
      > --- In LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com, "Corey Bailey" <corey@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If you want to moderate start by contributing otherwise go back to
      > > winrunner angela.
      > >

      > > --- In LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com, "perimom" <perimom@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Dear James Pulley,
      > > > Your reply to almost each post "go to training" is obnoxious to say
      > > > the least(plus, grammatically incorrect)! What kind of asnwer is
      > > > that??? Why do you bother??? Please restrain yourself from
      replying at
      > > > all. You are not helpful,and you don't sound terribly smart either.

    • praveen bhandari
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hi folks,

        I am trying to run a loadtest of home page of a
        website. The home page is different for different
        business units, but the link is same.

        I have included web_set_user for NTLM authentication.
        While replaying the script, I could see 401 error on
        the run time viewer, though the page loads
        successfully then after. Any solution for this pls?

        Would this effect the web server logs too..??

        Awaiting response.

        -Praveen

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • manikandan paneerselvam
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1, 2006
          USE lr_xml_get_values functions

          to print the child data ( anything in the xml ) in the execution log

        • Tester
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 2, 2006
            hi guys

            can we end this thread.Not worth spending so much time on it.Mod please end this thread.

            Michael Foley <michaelf30189@...> wrote:

            aw heck sometimes the only reason to read the forum is
            for the personal asides and venting.

            and I do not know anyone who is going to confuse an
            attack on you as LoadRunner advice.

            if they want to be spoonfed something as simple as how
            to print in execution log better we lose them early.

            i will not bother to defend Pulley. his work speaks
            for itself. if you do not understand what he is doing
            it is beyond my power to educate you.

            this forum has proven the old adage " there is no such
            thing as a stupid question" is grossly wrong.

            so enjoy the banter or take your load generator and go
            home no great loss.

            -m

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Abdul Rahim
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 7, 2006
              hi

              this problem can be solved if u r using the correlation concept in u r
              script.read the tutorial and find out what the correlation concept says and
              apply it in ur script.

              Cheers
              Abdul