How to get transaction status?

  • venkata siva kumar
    Message 1 of 36 , May 1, 2006
      hi friends

      i recorded one script , in that starting transaction point and end transaction points are there, when ur running the script transaction status get displayed in extended log pass/fail.I want get this values in the script
      below extended log transaction status showing "Pass" this value i need store in the variable

      pls send the suggestions

      here this are extended logs

      Action.c(62): Resource "http://10.5.2.215:4330/oe/utils.js" is in the cache already and will not be downloaded again [MsgId: MMSG-26655]
      Action.c(62): Resource "http://10.5.2.215:4330/oe/images/wisorreptittle_back.jpg" is in the cache already and will not be downloaded again [MsgId: MMSG-26655]
      Action.c(62): Resource "http://10.5.2.215:4330/oe/images/logintittle.jpg" is in the cache already and will not be downloaded again [MsgId: MMSG-26655]
      Action.c(62): Resource "http://10.5.2.215:4330/oe/images/keys.gif" is in the cache already and will not be downloaded again [MsgId: MMSG-26655]
      Action.c(62): Resource "http://10.5.2.215:4330/oe/images/redarrow_smaller.gif" is in the cache already and will not be downloaded again [MsgId: MMSG-26655]
      Action.c(62): Resource "http://10.5.2.215:4330/oe/images/title.gif" is in the cache already and will not be downloaded again [MsgId: MMSG-26655]
      Action.c(62): web_url("CSRHomeNavigation.jsp") was successful, 15878 body bytes, 205 header bytes, 48 chunking overhead bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26385]
      Action.c(72): Notify: Transaction "TEST" ended with "Pass" status (Duration: 3.7847).
      Action.c(74): this {status}
      Abort was called from an action.

    • cheney
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 20, 2011

        I see this forum hasn't changed much.   sweet jeezus!
        lol

        There's a good chance I'll run out of heartbeats  before these people ever run out of stupid.

        From: James Pulley <loadrunner-lists@...>
        Subject: RE: [LoadRunner] Hi
        To: LoadRunner@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 9:15 AM

        Dag'nabbit! I hadn't thought about that one, particularly for the out of print books. You're right, a discount should be mandatory for those.