HI Help meee dear Friends.......................................LoadRunner

  • balu.yadav
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hi
      iam new to this group and new to Loadrunner i would like to share my doubts with you all of you here in free trail of Loadrunner they are given an web application in software it self(Aeroplain reservation)
      but for that we have webserver in loadRunner it self my doubt is when we are testing Java ,.Net application how can we test
      the performance of that application from Loadrunner in built server or from where and how to run different type of applicatio n t o find out
      performane please giude me thaking you to all........

      Balaji...

    • James Pulley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
        Ye of little faith.

        Yes, applications built using J2EE and .Net technology can be tested my
        LoadRunner. Place your hands on the PDF printed manuals, "I believe!"